La boucle de marteau est un excellent exercice pour aider à renforcer vos biceps. La grande chose à propos de la boucle du marteau est qu'elle cible le muscle brachial ainsi que le biceps. Cela peut vraiment aider à augmenter la taille de vos bras.
The resistance band version is a great alternative for beginners. It also is a great alternative for at home workouts.
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Take a handle of the resistance band in each hand with your palms facing each other.
- Keeping your elbows tucked close to your body curl the band up to your shoulders. The movement should come from the elbow.
- Pause at the top to squeeze your biceps before lowering again.
- Repeat for desired sets and reps.
The hammer curl targets the long head of the bicep as well as the brachialis (an upper arm muscle) and the brachioradialis (which is a key forearm muscle). For this reason the hammer curl is a great exercise for building the arms.
There are multiple variations of the hammer curl, including using a dumbbell instead of a resistance band. You can also perform the exercise seated, or if using dumbbells you can alternate arms.